Dogmatic Questions

This blog is dedicated to posing and (I hope) answering theological questions that arise in connection with Christianity. I read all comments, so don't hesitate to post a comment even if the post is years old: these are long-term interests of mine! I don't post every day, I'm afraid, so I suggest that, if you are interested, you go to http://www.changedetection.com/ and put the name of this blog in it, so that you will be e-mailed when there is a new post or comment.

Name:
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom

Saturday, June 17, 2006

People may be interested to see the Web site of David Field of Oak Hill College. He has a paper defending the use of birth control. His survey of recent work in systematic theology is also interesting. People may also be interested to see his Revelation party game!

2 Comments:

Blogger C G said...

That last one's for me!

7:19 pm  
Blogger David Shedden said...

Thanks for this post, Daniel. The article reviewing theology confirmed much I have thought myself - especially the value of Macleod's Person of Christ - everyone should read Macleod - he is probably the most influential writer in my theological development.

8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home