Dogmatic Questions

This blog is dedicated to posing and (I hope) answering theological questions that arise in connection with Christianity. I read all comments, so don't hesitate to post a comment even if the post is years old: these are long-term interests of mine! I don't post every day, I'm afraid, so I suggest that, if you are interested, you go to http://www.changedetection.com/ and put the name of this blog in it, so that you will be e-mailed when there is a new post or comment.

Name:
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Daniel Defoe

David Haslam has kindly reminded me of the Christian content of some of Defoe's other works. Defoe in fact produced more than 500 books, pamphlets, and tracts. I think the unabridged version of Robinson Crusoe is available here. A Journal of the Plague Year is also available on the Web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home